SF: some things I’ve noticed
after living here for a week!
1. I’ve been spoiled by NY & Japan—Muni buses aren’t quite as super consistent for pub transpo
2. The daily weather, though, = consistent. It’s pretty chilly at night but liking the cool & clear during the day
3. Homelessness feels more visible here than anywhere else I’ve lived in this country
4. There are so many lovely food places I’d like to try but can’t afford
5. But you can buy a carton of pretty good strawberries for 1.49 if you know where to look
6. Smells like weed pretty much everywhere